Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome to Second Grade!

Hello and Welcome to Second Grade! 
I hope everyone had an enjoyable summer!  As we begin a new school year, your child is bringing home a number of important documents for you to read and/or fill out.  Included in your child's mail, you will find my welcome letter, classroom blog information, the yellow emergency card (which we ask to have returned by this Thursday), and TESPTO membership information. 
I am very excited to be your child's teacher, and I look forward to working closely with you!
The picture below, is a picture of our classroom door.  (A creation by my daughter Rachel!)  The writing in the clouds are hard to read in this picture-it says...A Berry Sweet Bunch!
Looking forward to a great year with this 'Berry Sweet Bunch'! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment